15 February 2007

Enchanted by a block

Just ignore the colours, because I can't figure out how to change them yet. I think this block is going to interest me for a while. It is called Cog Wheels and I think I want to make the hot pink spokes shorter and fatter, the centre piece larger and the outside spokes smaller. So apart from changing all the pieces and using different colours, it will look like this. Go on, use your imagination (I'm obviously using mine! ha ha). I'll show my version once I draft it up.

3 comments:

tracey petersen said...

It reminds me of the spirograph pictures that I would make for hours when I was young. Looking forward to seeing more.

sheilaC said...

It reminds me a bit of Mariner's Compass, and strangely I think that is the flavour that is in the air at the moment, you are the 3rd person, in the last 2 days, I have come across who is thinking in this direction.
I do like your block is it your original.

Di said...

Love the block. Can't wait to see what you come up with....I wonder if it's what I have in my mind (after following your thoughts)? Happy drafting.