29 April 2007

Soothing times

Yesterday I returned from Coffs Harbour, where I visited the Be Creative by the Sea retreat. It was a work-related visit, and it gave me the opportunity to chat with other creative women and catch up face-to-face instead of the normal email and phone correspondence we have. If you have ever thought of going to this retreat, it is well worth investigating next year.
A small piece of this fabric was given to each person at the retreat's dinner on Friday night. I think the soothing colours of the frangipani sum up the retreat. (Sorry about the moire effect. I know I should fiddle around with my scanner settings, but honestly I have more interesting things to do today!)

1 comment:

di said...

Yummy fabric - hope you enjoyed your time in Coffs Harbour...beautiful town.