05 August 2007

A little progress

Excuse the peculiar angle of the photograph, but I need a bigger design wall to cope with this quilt top so I had to resort to laying it out on the floor. I have two rows of blocks laid out on two sides of the quilt now and need to stitch them together before working out how many more blocks I need to make for the other two sides. Considering I only sew these blocks by hand at the monthly Scquilters meetings, I think there are definite signs of progress here.

3 comments:

catsmum said...

Looking good ... but of course I'd say that ... it's blue and japanese!!!

Nola said...

Looking great! I can't believe how much progress you've made!

Lissa Jane said...

Erica... you must actually do some sewing at the lunches??? I think last effort for me was about 2 meters of stitching down binding! Quilt looks great...