12 September 2007

Mittagong, NSW

Mittagong is a lovely town in the Southern Highlands of NSW. There are two patchwork shops, with another one in nearby Berrima, plus an embroidery shop. Of course, there are interesting gardens to see and antique shops to visit. And did I mention the yummy food?

That's where I'm headed tomorrow for work. We sponsor the Quilt Indulgence Festival, which starts on Friday, and I'll be surrounded by quilts, quilts and more quilts. Haven't heard of the Festival? See this website for details.

If you visit the Festival, please come and say hello. Did I mention I'll be the one surrounded by quilts?

1 comment:

Nola said...

Hope the Quilt Indulgence went well, I was thinking about you all weekend. Still a bit pooped from moving Karen so I didn't come down, but I look forward to hearing all about it from you!