02 October 2007

Combining two favourites

I love a dead body in my reading matter. Combine that with my interest in craft and this book is a perfect match. Murder Most Crafty is an anthology of 15 short stories all with a common element - mystery with a crafty angle.

Not usually fond of short stories (because they often start to get interesting just before they end) I will make an exception for this collection. Non-demanding reading, dead bodies galore and crafty women who have noses for sleuthing - it adds up to stories perfect for bedtime reading. Haven't come across a quilting-related story yet, though.

To AJ (who asked what an ATC is): ATC stands for Artist Trading Card. These cards are 2 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches and, if made by textile artists, they are constructed with fabric and other embellishments. You can see some examples of my last ATC swap here.


  1. Thanks for the heads up on that one, Erica - I've been hanging out for something new to read! COOL!

  2. Thanks Erica...I had all sorts of ideas in my head...some not so crafty!!


Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)