26 November 2007

Weekend venue

While I was in Braidwood, I visited exhibitions in this building, Braidwood Townstay. Built for the Bank of NSW, it is a two story building now with accommodation upstairs (four bedrooms) and a large workshop space downstairs. The whole building is self-contained and available for hire.

Immediately, I could see that this is a wonderful venue for groups of quilting friends who want to treat themselves to a weekend away in this lovely town. I can imagine arriving on a Friday afternoon and sewing like crazy until Sunday afternoon (in between visits to the quilt shop and the bakery).

I don't mean to sound like an advertisement, but the costs are so reasonable! Check out the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)