25 December 2007

All I want for Christmas is

My very own Sydney Swans garden gnome.


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. One Two Three altogether now........GO SWANS... Seasons Greetings Erica.

  3. Strategicaly placed football!

  4. Garden gnomes are hard to find where I live (between Idaho and Washington in the US). But this Christmas my good friend gave me a little gnome for my garden. Right now he is quite covered with snow I am sorry to say.
    Thank you for the darling gnome photo.
    Mary Lou

  5. Hi Erica,
    A bit of a long shot. I found the picture of your gnome on a google search.
    Would you know where your friend bought the gnome?

    I have one of the same, though it's Hawthorn. I borrowed it (without permission) from my Father many years ago. Since then, the gnome has taken selfies traveling around Australia and the world, sending back post cards to my Father and eventually a photo album full of his adventures when he returns home.
    The gnome was injured in he's travels, so I wanted to replace him so he can continue on his little mission.
    If you could help in any way, if known- a supplier, distributor it would be very much appreciated.
    Kind regards

    1. Hi Glenn, I hope you read this - I couldn't find a way to email you directly. My gnome was purchased from the Sydney Swans shop. I guess the AFL made them available in all club colours. I haven't seen any recently but, as you can see, mine was bought 8 years ago. Sorry I can't help.


Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)