13 March 2008

Image of the day

While on my morning walk, I passed this amazing fence and gate. Old, ornate and rusted. Those curvy lines in the squares would make an interesting quilting pattern.

This afternoon, I drew my first block using the Easy Draw function of EQ6. I then designed and coloured two new quilt designs, one using that block. If only making the real quilts took the same amount of time! I'm thinking of developing some patterns for sale - any advice from anyone who's had experience in that area?

1 comment:

sion said...

pattern testers. Never hurts to sic someone on the pattern without backup & see how they go following your instructions - preferably a beginner, although finding a ready source of willing virgins to sacrifice can be problematic. Are you going to self-publish?