10 June 2008

Pink and yellow

I'm in the process of quilting a quilt, so what do I do today? Do I sit and diligently work on it? Of course not - I started cutting out fabrics for a different quilt. Last month I showed you this design, to be made with pink and yellow fabrics I've been collecting for over a year.


There are other fabrics yet to be cut, but I'll be keeping an eye out for more at the Sydney Quilt Show, which starts tomorrow. If you can't visit the show, photos of the winning quilts will be posted on the website after the prize-giving ceremony tomorrow. Don't forget to check them out! I'll be working during the morning (on the Unique Stitching stand - all sorts of yummy things for art quilts there!), but will be roaming the quilt show in the afternoon. One more sleep.

2 comments:

Nola said...

Ah, the pinks and yellows! Aren't they luscious! I completely understand - they just got up and demanded their turn, didn't they?

Lindi said...

Yumm! I'm not normally a yellow girl, but I do love pink and yellow together.