14 July 2008

Challenge completed

In July last year, I was invited to take part in a quilt challenge. The idea was that we would have a whole year to make a quilt on the theme 'this is your life'. We are meeting next Saturday to reveal the challenge quilts. You guessed it - I started mine today.

I'm also pleased to say I finished it today. It is small and can also double as this month's journal quilt, but I can't show a pic until the weekend. I'm not overly thrilled with it, but at least it's done, so that's satisfying in itself.


  1. Glad you finished!

    I'm congratulating myself on getting my top (from our Gee's Bend inspired challenge) into the frame--finally. The sewing room shelves made this all possible. Might even get quilted now!

  2. Nothing like a deadline is there. I am looking forward to seeing it. Mine is just about finished although I would be happy to call it finisher now.


Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)