22 October 2008

Learning from the experts

I've just discovered a wonderful resource that will surely help me improve my machine quilting. I was browsing through the current issue of Sew Inspirational, the online sewing newsletter from Bernina Australia and New Zealand when I saw an article by the wonderfully talented Kim Bradley. If you don't know her work, I highly recommend a visit to her site. I first met Kim several years ago and immediately recognised that she has extraordinary talent and has worked hard to develop her skills.

But back to my inadequate machine quilting expertise. Kim has developed four pages of quilting exercises that I am keen to practise. Maybe you'd like to try them too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog - you have so many connections and so much info to share. Thanks,
Sue K (Kiama)