05 October 2008

Read Write Ryde

The library where I work in the City of Ryde has an annual writers' festival, where published authors are invited to give talks about their books and run workshops. This is the third year of the festival and the first opportunity I have to be involved.

The first talk is by Di Morrissey on 28 October, with other talks by Paul Brunton, David Levell, Kate Forsyth, Jon Drane, Neil Cadigan, Michael and Christine Morton-Evans and Anita Heiss. Workshops are with Irina Dunn, Robin Morrow, Greg Bastian and Patti Miller.
If you'd like to see the full program, click here for a pdf file. The activities are free to anyone who wants to make a booking.

The program is very exciting and now all I have to do is work out which sessions I can attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)