08 December 2008

Next Saturday

is a big day at Material Obsession, 144 Pittwater Road Gladesville, between 9.30am-4.30pm. You can swap fabrics, see Kathy's and Sarah's new quilts, enjoy a quilt show in the garden, and enrol in 2009 classes. Oh, of course, you can SHOP!

So now that you know where to be on Saturday, I can tell you my exciting news. Remember these blocks I've been working on over the past few months? Well, starting next February I will offer Saturday classes, showing how to use the perspex templates to cut accurate pieces and how to hand piece them together. Come along and make a series of blocks, or make a quilt - it's your choice!

Hand piecing is so soothing - it is the perfect antidote to our busy lives. You know you need quiet me-time every so often. Why not join me for these classes?

But you need to enrol next Saturday at the shop. So, make a day of it - come early, enjoy the atmosphere, buy fabulous fabric and sign up to join me in 2009. All the shop's classes will fill quickly (they always do), so don't miss out. I'll be there on Saturday, so come and have a chat.




4 comments:

Lisa Walton said...

Well done - how exciting for you. Hope they all fill.

Squeaksqueal said...

Your class is sooooo tempting Erica! Again, you enjoy the same things I do...
Do I see two shops having open house on the same day? At least they are reasonably close...I might try to hit both.

virtualquilter said...

Hope the classes fill because the world needs more hand piecers!

Anonymous said...

Very snazzy slide show! See you Saturday. k