07 December 2008

I know I'm procrastinating when I

... spend an hour creating folders and organising my bookmarked websites into categories.
... wander aimlessly around in my garden, picking things up and putting them down.
... write lists.
... look at a pile of magazines that need to be shelved, but start reading them (again) instead.
... sit, gazing into the distance.

Obviously my subconscious is working through some ideas and requires extra brain processing power. I'm sure it will be revealed in due course. In the meantime, I think I'll go back into the garden where I'm sure my zucchini plants have grown since I looked at them this morning.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Erica,

Your right something, some idea, some quilt or other is growing in the back of your consciousness, relax and give it time - the garden sounds the best place to mull things over. There are times when daydreaming is the most valuable thing we can do.

Squeaksqueal said...

Ah, Erica, I told you I was just like you!
All these things I do too. I wander aimlessly in Westfields, write lists on my PDA, and also re-read things when I should be filing them. And only an hour to reorganise your favourite websites! I wish!