10 December 2008

Lifelong learning

I'm a committed believer of lifelong learning. There is so much to explore in this world and it always fascinates me how one thing leads to another (if you let it). The way we use technology has changed so much in my lifetime and it can be a challenge to find answers to our questions so we can keep the information that is relevant to us and throw out the rest.

My copy of Gloria Hansen's book, Digital Essentials, arrived today. I ordered it from The Craft Mailbox last Sunday - I think that's spectacular service during this busy period of the year.

Written specifically for quiltmakers, this book has plenty to teach me and I am looking forward to acquiring more
digital image skills.

2 comments:

Lindi said...

The cover looks exciting! Just makes you want to dive right inside!

Julia Wood said...

I've added a link to your blog on mine. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy what you do!