16 December 2008

My list

is looking less imposing because I have completed another two items. Crossing out finished tasks is immensely satisfying, don't you think? One article written and submitted - tick! One quilt measured and layout diagram drawn - tick!

I think it probably shows me in a tangible way that I am making progress. It is easy to roam aimlessly around the house without my list to keep me focused. Even if I can achieve a couple of the items on my list each day, I feel positive. Tomorrow's tasks: return some quilts and start sorting through my stash for fabrics for a workshop next month. My personal challenge is to find 200, 4 1/2-inch squares in two colourways without buying any extra fabric. Hmm.

Lindi - I tried my new toy with corn fritters tonight. Excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)