03 January 2009

A day at the pub

Since this is the first Saturday of the month, I travelled north to join my Southern Cross Quilters friends at the pub for a day of sewing, talking and eating. Pennie is our recorder of events, so if you pop over to the Sydney Scquilters blog, you will see Pennie's photos of today's projects. You MUST look at Cate's piecing - that girl is mad!

You'll be pleased to see that I now have charged batteries in my camera. Earlier this week I cut out pieces for these blocks, intending to sew them today. However, since I finished them on Thursday, I had to cut out a new batch for today's meeting. The photo shows six completed (but not yet pressed) blocks, all made from fabrics in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)