27 March 2009

Take a deep breath

This is what I have been telling myself all afternoon. I'm so excited - take a deep breath, and repeat. Here's the reason: in August, I will be lucky enough to go to the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham! And to a variety of places in London to see textile collections, to the American Museum in Bath, to the Quilt Museum and Gallery (owned and managed by The Quilters’ Guild of the British Isles), ending up in Edinburgh. And there's more. Now you can see why I need to take deep breaths!

My friend Deborah, publisher of Down Under Quilts magazine, is organising the tour and she will be coming along too - we will have such fun together. As soon as I have full details, I'll let you know because you might want to come too! That would be even more fun, wouldn't it?

5 comments:

Sarah Fielke said...

Fun!! Lucky you guys!

wjcsydney said...

Sharing this blog http://needled.wordpress.com/2009/03/20/knitter-66/ for things crafty and Edinburghian (is that a word? lol)

virtualquilter said...

Just as well my favourite colour is green, cos that's about the colour I am right now. Have fun!
Judy B

Jennifer said...

You lucky duck! We expect much blogging before, during and after your trip.

PAMELA said...

Wow, what a scoop? Need a bag handler?....

That's great news Erica.