25 May 2009

Monday snapshot

Feeling - at a loose end because I have so many tasks I could be doing, but none I actually feel like starting.

Reliving - yesterday's amazingly great game of fooball. I know I was watching the Swans play at the SCG, so I know I saw the game live, but really! Who was that team wearing red and white and what had they done with our normal players? If they could only play like that every week.

Arranging - to fly to Brisbane for the weekend to help Cecile at the Textile Arts Festival. Early morning start on Saturday! Come and say hi if you are there.

Reading - A darker domain by Val McDermid. Love her stories.

Forgetting - to recharge my camera's batteries. Where does all that electricity go?

Finding out - information about places we'll be visiting on the Down Under Quilts tour to the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham. Why don't you come with us?

1 comment:

Judy said...

Erica,

Glad your Swans played so well must have been fun. I agree with you on Val McDermid's stories they are a great read. Have fun in Brisbane.