09 June 2009

In anticipation

Tomorrow the Sydney Quilt Show opens at Darling Harbour and it is the biggest and most exciting show we look forward to all year. I wasn't organised well enough to enter a quilt in the show this year, but certainly will enjoy admiring the quilts of those who did.

In addition to the quilts, there are many, many vendors selling their wares. I'll be on the Unique Stitching stand, so come and say hello. I'll be surrounded by the best selection of dyes, fabric paints, paint sticks, silks, wool and yarn that you can imagine!

If you are new to visiting a craft show, there are 10 handy tips on the blog of The Quilters' Guild of NSW Inc that are good advice.

Are you wondering why I have included a pic of my spotty mugs? Just because I like them and I thought you might too! Later this afternoon, I'll be brewing a hot cup of tea and sipping from one of the mugs while I browse the new SEWN website. Ooh, more anticipation....

1 comment:

Judy said...

Erica,

I love your spotty mugs, will go and have my first look at Sewn.