08 September 2009

thr3fold

At the Festival of Quilts, I was thrilled to meet Catherine Nicholls and Linda Kemshall who, together with Laura Kemshall, produce thr3fold: a journal of creative vision.Even though I had heard about this journal, I had never actually held it in my hands. Oh my goodness. Such an amazing creative resource - no wonder reviews have been so positive.

It was interesting chatting to Catherine about the work she was doing and learning how the three artists collaborated to create thr3fold. Of course, it's always quite exciting (and humbling) to actually meet such highly respected textile artists in real life!

2 comments:

Sue Dennis said...

Is the journal available in Australia Erica?

cheers, Sue

downunderdale said...

Hello Erica - we stock thethrfold journals - Dale www.thethreadstudio.com