03 October 2009

New Canadian magazine

Now Canada has its own quilting magazine - Quilter's Connection. I love that quilters all around the world bring their own backgrounds and experiences to the craft we all enjoy. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this magazine will be available in Australia soon, because peering at the contents on their website just isn't the same as holding a copy in my own hand. Any Canadians reading this who'd like to send me a copy? I can send a copy of Down Under Quilts magazine in return.

Michele Foster has an article called The Virtual Quilting Bee: How Quilters Connect in the first issue. She has generously made a pdf of it available on her blog. I know if you are reading my blog that you are interested all that the internet has to offer us, so pop over - you might learn a bit more, I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)