16 November 2009

Another one finished

In between fiddling with my computer last week, I finished this small Feathered Star quilt. It is 70cm square, hand pieced and hand quilted. I have been attracted to the pink/yellow colour combination for the past year and I can still appreciate its appeal, so maybe there's another quilt in those colours in me yet. I think this one deserves to be on display on one of my walls.

PS: Congratulations to Deborah, whose first grandchild, Sadie Deborah, was born last night. She promises to post photos soon!

7 comments:

Di said...

I agree, Erica. It's a beautiful colour combination, so warm and happy. Why stop now? (Great hand-quilting too!)

Squeaksqueal said...

Great work Erica. I love this combination of colours too. And nice quilting as well!
By the way, Deborah has put up some pictures of "grandbaby".

Linda said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish, Erica. Love the color combination, and that you hand quilted it too? Good on ya!

Lindi said...

Lovely design and colours, Erica, and the quilting is beautiful!

thelastpiece said...

It's come up just beautifully Erica! Your quilting is lovely.

Quilts on Bastings said...

It is beautiful Erica - I loe the colours and your quilting is great.

Karen said...

Beautiful! I love hand quilted works and yours is so well done. Beautiful color choices too!