20 November 2009

Open days

It's coming to the end of the working year in Sydney. Yes, I know it's only November, but things slow down now until they come to a complete stop by the start of the summer holidays. We don't really come back to life until February.

How do you know summer is approaching? Open Days. Here are three great places to visit in Sydney in the next couple of weeks.

The first is the wonderful shop of Kirsten and Cath, Prints Charming. I probably can't say it better than this:

In the same vicinity, Lisa of Dyed and Gone to Heaven is holding a wonderful sale at her studio on Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th November.

You can read more about Lisa' sale here.

The following week, on Saturday 5 December, is the annual Material Obsession Swap Day. I defy you to read about it here and not want to rush straight over! Loads to see and do.

Don't you wish you were going to be here?

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh, I sure do! But I'm leaving Oz and returning to the US on Nov. 27. I will miss this beautiful city, country, and lovely people... you included.