16 January 2010

More dyeing

I can't get enough of this colour at the moment. More dyeing today included this piece, folded along diagonal lines.

This piece, folded along the centre and then on diagonal lines.


This piece, folded horizontally and vertically.


And this piece, stitched, gathered and dyed.


I like the lines created in this last piece, so I've stitched another piece of fabric with more lines and will dye it tomorrow, along with a large piece of fabric to use as backing for all these smaller pieces. That way, I can stitch them all as wholecloth quilts and not have to worry about finding backing later.

That's if I have the inclination after I return from my birthday yum cha tomorrow - maybe a small snooze might be needed more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)