12 January 2010

What the?

Today it is hot, so I thought it an ideal time to remove the covers from all the seat and back cushions on my couch and wash them. They dried thoroughly in the sun in a couple of hours.

As I pulled the covers back on over the inserts, I noticed a label for the first time. It said:

DO NOT LAUNDER
CONSULT AN EXPERT BEFORE ANY ATTEMPT
IS MADE TO CLEAN THIS COVER

What the? Did my covers disintegrate - no. Did they fade - no. Did they shrink - no. The only difference between the before and after covers is that they are clean. Just wondering, does that make me an expert?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Of course it makes you an expert! No doubt at all!

virtualquilter said...

You are a woman so of course you are an expert, and your area of expertise is not limited to washing covers!

Sally Westcott said...

As a woman you know everyting!

Even in Tassie, got it (4 loads just cuause!) all dry in a few hours - even the stuff I put on the clothes horses cause it started to rain! (Hot rain - with big hot wind!)

blessed speedy said...

Sounds like you are to me!!!