05 February 2010

Bedford mystery quilt

Remember last month's post when I said I was signing up for a mystery quilt to help raise funds for the Bedford Foundation? Well the kit arrived today.


Each set of fabric is packaged in its own bag, along with the instructions for that step. Those sneaky quilters who organised the kit know that there would be a temptation to take a peek at the picture of the finished quilt, so they sealed the final instructions in an envelope. Guess I'll just have to be patient.

There are some groups planning to get together to make their quilts in May and June, so I won't show you my progress, in case that spoils the mystery for someone else. I'm looking forward to getting started.

2 comments:

Pennie and David said...

Aaahhh now I get it, all those fabrics come in one pack! Wow!

Helen Conway said...

Do i spot aboriginal fabric there thay is also now in my stash?
And I am afraid with no one to watch I might just be steaming open that envelope. Or ripping it.