08 February 2010

Plodding on

I'm not feeling overly inspired today. It hurts me to walk (I could show you my foot x-ray, but you probably have more interesting things to look at) and I can't start physiotherapy on it until Saturday. The humidity is 98% (again) and it is draining. 

It's just as well I have some lovely no-brainer sewing to do. I've finished step one of the Bedford mystery quilt this afternoon. I haven't bought a kit for about 20 years, let alone a kit that contains all the fabric pieces cut to size. All I had to do was sew them together, cut them in quarters and sew them again. Easy peasy. No walking required. I even pressed the blocks sitting down at the ironing board. On to step two tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sally Westcott said...

Erica! What have you done to your foot?

Hugz

PAMELA said...

Erica, Being an Adelaide "girl" I spent quite a lot of my working life at Bedford Industries assisting with HR/rehabilitation issues. So reading your blog, my eyes zoomed in on the Bedford mystery quilt you have embarked upon. I'd love to see what you are working on - one day, in the not too distant future.
Sorry you foot is giving you xyzx@# - I hope it gets better soon.