15 March 2010

Not a stitch

I haven't sewn or knitted a stitch for a week. That's what working to pay the bills does to me! That and technology. I love all my equipment, but they are huge time-wasters. Getting the wireless connection on my netbook to work again took so many hours, but finally I have everything set up properly. After all, what's the point of having a netbook if it won't connect to wifi hotspots?

So, no stitching to show you, but I'll spend this afternoon sewing while I watch Desperate Romantics. Such a fun series about the artists who founded the Pre-Raphaelite brotherhood - Dante Gabriel Rossetti, William Holman Hunt and John Everett Millais. It is wonderful viewing and the actors make it very easy on the eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)