24 April 2010

Please wait...adjusting

Brenda has posted about the difficulties she is having with her laser printer.  The message she has on the printer says: Please wait...adjusting.

I may adopt this as my new motto because it has so much relevance. I give you the following examples from my past week's experiences:
 
Please wait...adjusting to:
- your unbelievable rudeness
- our reliance on technology
- my boredom as I see the same fabrics in so many quilts
- your presumption that's it's acceptable to be outraged on my behalf.

My list goes on....

3 comments:

Fran said...

Dear Erica - you sound more than slightly miffed!!!! LOL
Re same fabrics in so many quilts - maybe you need a holiday and visit a different quilt scene?
Lovely Devonport Friendship day today with so many varieties -

hugz,

Lindi said...

Sounds like you had quite a week! I love the phrase, though. It could come in very handy.

Rachael said...

I really enjoy seeing the same fabrics in different quilts and seeing what different people do with them.