30 August 2010

Out and about

I walked too much today and now my already sore foot is very sore indeed.

Today's action:
- I stood in a queue for two-and-a-half hours to buy tickets to the Swans elimination final (curse you Ticketek)
- I met Brenda and we went to the Art Gallery
- We inspected the Paths to Abstraction exhibition (underwhelming)
- We looked at the Indian Empire, Multiple Realities exhibition (fabulous textiles)
- I caught up with the paintings of my fave John Olsen (no trip the gallery is complete for me without paying homage to his paintings)
- We met another quilter (from Adelaide! hi Jenny!).

Now, to prop my foot up for the night...

1 comment:

thelastpiece said...

Sounds fun Erica! I am John Olsen mad too. Make sure and remind me to show you something next time you come over.