27 October 2010

Sense and scents

It makes sense to take a break from life's routines and enjoy a day with a friend. Angela and I had a tasty lunch together today and caught up with all our news. The restaurant was at Eden Gardens, a most inspirational nursery. Luckily, I arrived home before the storms broke.

I wish this was a smell-o-blog so you could sniff the scent of these oregano plants I bought home with me. The one on the left is a variegated oregano and the one on the left is Greek oregano. Here, I'm rubbing the leaves now - smell that? Divine.


Chris - the quilt's not finished yet. I'll show a pic when I have completed it.

2 comments:

Di said...

Oh, I love Eden Gardens, and its cafe. Sounds like a perfect spring outing, especially since you managed to dodge the storm. I could almost smell that oregano :-))

Chris said...

I look forward to seeing the whole quilt.