All I need to say is this: purchase a copy of this book now!
Well, maybe I should say some more. I've had a copy of the book in my possession for a day now, so perhaps I can give you a taste of what you will find inside it.
- photographs and descriptions of each the 144 quilts created by the twelve artists over a period of two years.
- explorations of each of the twelve themes.
- profiles of each of the twelve artists.
- explanations of various techniques and processes used.
- glimpses into the artists' studios.
The book is brilliant and full of inspiration. Go and buy it NOW!