20 September 2011

Exciting news

I'm going to be busier than usual as I have taken on a new role as Editor of Down Under Textiles magazine (DUT). Very exciting!

Do you know this magazine? It's an Australian publication that is published by the same company as Down Under Quilts, where I was previously Editor for four years. DUT was started by my friend Deborah Segaert a couple of years ago. The cover shown here is issue 5, which is currently on sale (you can buy it here).

I have started a facebook page for Down Under Textiles and I'd love if you could join us there.  Oh, we are going to have fun!




6 comments:

Pinky said...

That's great news!! Congratulations!

Shari said...

Good luck! Looks like a great mag!

Bec Clarke said...

that is so exciting, congratulations.

Salley said...

Congratulations Erica. Make sure you leave time for some stitchin'

PAMELA said...

Sounds perfect for you Erica. Enjoy with relish.

Sue Dennis said...

Congratulations Erica, I know you will make it even better than it already is!