18 October 2011

Today in the garden

It's lovely here in Sydney today - sunny, spring weather. So, of course, the garden called to me! I planted three tomato plants, two capsicums, one chili and scattered many, many seeds.

I also took some time to photograph two plants that are in glorious flower. Once I saw the colours through the eye of my camera, I wanted colour palettes straight away. Imagine quilts in these two colour combinations!

I love blue, so this is my favourite combination.


Yesterday, today and tomorrow (Brunfelsia) 


Or perhaps you prefer pink?



Spring cactus (Rhipsalidopsis)


Which is your favourite?

4 comments:

Sheep Rustler said...

Difficult one. The blues, but only by a whisker!

Chris said...

I have both flowering in my garden as well so it's a tie!

Stephanie from Perth said...

I have pink and green in my family room so I go for those colours

deborah segaert said...

How did you do that?