22 October 2011

Well, that was fun

It was the first meeting of the Sydney Modern Quilt Guild today, held at the pub where one of my other quilt groups meet. This was great for me because I was familiar with the space and only had to worry about talking to strangers. (I'm not good with that - shyness overcomes me!)

So it was lucky that I went along with a friend and we were greeted by a friendly face - Claire, who cheerfully organised all of us for the next few hours. It was lovely to meet new people - after the initial awkwardness, we had a chatfest. 

Show and tell was fun and many photos were taken. I'm guessing they may appear on the blog at some stage. I took my sewing along, but not a stitch was taken! Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)