25 March 2012

Painting

Since I started rearranging the stuff in my sewing room, I've decided I may as well paint the walls before I have everything in its final place. Of course, this means there's no sewing going on here since everything is in piles throughout the room.

Instead, I am deciding what colour to paint the walls. I went to a paint shop on Friday and chose a soft shade - a pinkish/apricotish shade. I asked to buy a sample pot and it was only then that I saw the name Dulux has given to the colour - Quilt. You can see it here. Can you believe that I chose a colour called Quilt? They also make a colour called Quilted Calico - you can see it here.

After painting a few coats on parts of the wall, I've decided against Quilt. Back to the paint shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)