10 May 2012

Embellishment time

I've been given these two felted pieces to embellish, as part of a project my library's involved in. I can add anything I want to the felt. Quite different styles, wouldn't you agree?



The first one one is actually quite bright (this photo doesn't show the colours accurately) and is calling out for black stitching, I think.
 

The second one is mostly blue, with silvery Angelina fibres included in it. Not sure what to do with this yet. Any suggestions?


I need to move quickly on these, because they have to be back to the Isle of Wight by the end of May. This weekend's task, I think.

3 comments:

Monica Johnstone said...

For the blue one I'm seeing little bird-foot shaped footprints meandering over the surface in silver.

PAMELA said...

I can see a snow scene - dribbling across to form a surreal landscape image.
Good luck and have fun making your own image and I look forward to seeing your result.

PAMELA said...

I can see a snow scene - dribbling across to form a surreal landscape image.
Good luck and have fun making your own image and I look forward to seeing your result.