19 June 2012

Sydney Quilt Show 2012


The annual members' show of The Quilters' Guild of NSW was held at Darling Harbour last week, in conjunction with the Craft & Quilt Fair. I spent two full days there, looking at the quilts, buying a few bits and pieces, and talking. Mostly, I talked.

One of the things I enjoy most about this show is the once-a-year opportunity to catch up with friends I've made in the quilting world. Here are some of them, who relaxed with a meal in Chinatown on the first night of the show. Left to right: Sue Dennis, Fiona Hammond, Stephanie Knudsen, Brenda Gael Smith, me, Chrissy Sheed and Lisa Walton. Lovely.


If you'd like to see photos of the prize-winning quilts, go here. Don't forget to click on the tabs at the top to see all categories.

1 comment:

Stephanie from Perth said...

We all look just as good in my photo, it was a great night