- ANZAC Day memories - beautiful filet crochet with patriotic themes on the Australian War Memorial's site.
- Feast on the extraordinary art quilts of Izabella Baikova.
- 30 April - 2 June: Autumn Glow exhibition of weaving, felting. knitting, crochet by the fibre designers of The Society of Arts and Crafts of NSW.
- I love the subtle colours in this rope basket by Gemma Patford.
- 19 April - 2 June: 'It's all about the journey' Cheryl Bridgart's exhibition of tactile visual stories told through exquisite fine art embroidery on paper and vibrant acrylic paintings. Murray Bridge, SA.
- Great tutorial from Skein Yarn for dyeing silk hankies.
06 May 2013
Last week on Textile Tidings
Six of last week's best links from my Textile Tidings Facebook page:
at May 06, 2013