24 June 2013

Goodbye Google Reader

I've used Google Reader for years to bring together the blogs I like to read. As soon as it was announced several months ago that it would be closing down, I moved over to Feedly. All my Google Reader feeds have been automatically imported there. I use it on my desktop computer as well as the Android app on my tablet.

Other people have chosen to use Bloglovin. I have imported my feeds there, too, but I don't like the layout of it as much as I do Feedly.

Aren't we lucky to have choices, though? You can follow my blog with either of these. Use the Bloglovin button on the left of my blog or the one here.

Follow on Bloglovin

If you use Feedly, sorry but you'll need to add my blog to your feed manually. I can't get the button to find my feed.

Don't forget - Google Reader will stop at the end of this month. That's next week! Which method will you choose?

1 comment:

  1. Some how I got through the Feedly process so that is the one I am using. Friend said it was most like Reader...still going to be a learning curve....hope this counts as mind stretching for old age.

    ReplyDelete

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)