03 June 2013

Weather wise

How does the weather affect you? Yesterday was a chilly, rainy day here and, through my eyes, everything looked very drab. All I wanted to do was stay inside in my cosy house, surrounded by all the comforts of home.
 

Today, though, it's a brilliant Sydney winter's day. Still chilly (only 14 degrees at 1.30pm), but there isn't a cloud in the azure blue sky. I toured my garden, taking snapshots of whatever looked interesting. The photo here is taken looking up into my crepe myrtle tree - what a blaze of colour!

All those leaves will soon fall, creating a colourful mulch on the bed underneath the tree. Covering the earth for the colder months ahead and raising my spirits in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)