13 July 2013

Comments and names

Thank you for all your lovely comments on recent posts. It's so wonderful to know that my posts aren't falling into a big black hole somewhere. Hello also to new followers who have found this blog. Welcome!

It's also great to meet people in real life, so if you ever see me wandering around please say hi. I have to confess, though, that I'm not wonderful at remembering names and faces. (Sorry Salley for looking so vague the other night.) Maybe we should all wear permanent name badges to assist people like me!


That will be my next project- a name badge. How about it, everyone? Let's all make a fabric name badge so that next time we run into each other we can use names in conversation. Or maybe you already have made one? 

I'll make mine during the next week (the one in the pic is just a computer mock-up) and post a photo here. You can send me a photo of yours if you would like, too, and I can show them all together. Does that sound like fun? Email me if you're interested!

4 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

I need a new name badge, I'll work on it this week too and email you a photo.

Salley said...

Forgiven!
Do a workshop at MO and along with the smiles, they give you the most amazing handmade name badges!

Aimee johnson said...

I was looking for some info on the name badges. Fortunately i found this blog. Glad to read this blog post. Keep writing for the same.

Aimee johnson said...

I was looking for some info on the name badges. Fortunately i found this blog. Glad to read this blog post. Keep writing for the same.