I've decided that every Tuesday on this blog will now be dedicated to textiles. I may share some of the links from Textile Tidings, or I may highlight some fascinating tidbit I've discovered in the past week. Either way, there will be something of interest to textile lovers on Textiles Tuesday, so please join me.
This week, I'll share some links with you. Please go and explore!
* Plenty of great textile activities at CrossXpollinatioN in Colac VIC starting 6 July.
* Ideas for using gorgeous sari ribbon by Dale Rollerson.
* Stunning textile work by Susan Lenz.
* 6 July-6 August: Decadence exhibition by Red Shoe Tourists at Sackville & Lane, 35 Reid Street, Wangaratta VIC.
* You may never have seen macrame like this before. By Ester Chacon Avila.
* From the V&A Museum in London: this fascinating article about X-radiography as a tool to examine the making and remaking of historic quilts by Joanne Hackett. Recommended reading!