* Have you included teabags in your textile art? This page shows great examples of how they could be used.
* Do you know about the 5000 POPPIES project? It gives all craftspeople an opportunity to contribute to a field of poppies to be publicly displayed in Melbourne on ANZAC Day 2015.
* Twenty four SAQA Oceania members are ready to share a 'behind the scenes' glimpse into how they create. Over six weeks you'll have the chance to visit each artist listed below and see the inspiration behind the piece they made for the Oceania Collection, quilts donated to the SAQA Benefit Auction 2013. Starts 16 July.
* Unique Stitching has announced three days of workshops, 20 - 22 September 2013, featuring Judy Coates Perez, Sue Dennis and Cecile Whatman as tutors. Take classes on one day or all three.
* Amy Butler has a new online magazine, Blossom. Issue 1 is here and it's free to read.
*Do you want to learn to crochet? Online Crochet Camp starts on 15 July, so get your hooks and yarn ready.