This week's links for browsing:
* A tour in 2014 to examine the Moorish Delights of Andalusia and Morocco with Creative Arts Safaris.
* Have you seen Game of Thrones? Michele
Carragher designed the embroidery for the costumes in this series. On her webpage, she explains her process.
* World of Threads Blog interview with fibre artist Anna Torma.
* Explore the work of Inga Hunter, textile artist from the Blue Mountains of NSW.
* Make a cuppa and take your time to peruse this fabulous online collection of art quilts from Studio Art Quilt Associates, Inc.
* 20 July-10 August: Memory Cloth exhibition, Yinnar VIC.
* Wondering what to do with Flying Geese quilt blocks? Pat Sloan has gathered some ideas.
* American Quilters Society brings you the 2013 Modern Quilt Challenge.
Have you found any interesting textile-related links recently? Please share them by leaving a comment.