* First, a local quilt show on this coming weekend:
6-7 September: Epping Quilters 30th Anniversary Show, Don Moore Community Centre, North Rocks Road, Carlingford NSW. Hours: Fri 11am-7pm, Sat 9am-5pm.
* Interview and demonstration of stitching using water
soluble fabric with Meredith Woolnough.
* Glenys Mann has started a new website:
Conversations with the Makers, where she has interviews with fibre and
* Watch Luana Rubin's two-part video tour of art quilts at last month's Festival of Quilts in Birmingham, UK. Part 1, part 2.
* Quilt storage ideas from Craftsy.
* A great opportunity to win a free commissioned childhood portrait by Ruth de Vos.
* Don't waste leftover strips of fabric. See this video from Quiltmaker's Block Network to see how to string piece them to make fab quilt blocks instead! (Check out the other useful videos while you are there, too.)