This week's links!
* What a great idea. The Prayer Flag Project -a collective project spreading peace, good will and kindness, one flag at a time.
* Want to learn lino cutting techniques? Here's an opportunity to learn from Dijanne Cevaal in her next online class.
* Interesting article by Anne Kelly about different ways of hanging textile art.
* Enjoy images from the print-making gallery of Queensland textile artist Dorothy Haig.
* Very interesting report from Dena Crain about
her brief survey of patchwork quilters from several online venues.
Please share with your friends and discuss.
* Pantone's spring colours for 2014 (that would be northern hemisphere, I'm assuming).
* Do you like Flying Geese blocks? Here are some ideas for using them in your next quilt.