01 October 2013

Textiles Tuesday

This week, I want to show you this book: Fabric Surface Design by Cheryl Rezendes.
 

I came across this at the library. It was published this year (Storey Publishing, ISBN 9781603428118) and is a great resource for anyone who enjoys creating pattern on fabric.

Having read a lot about different surface design techniques over the years, I was prepared to quickly flick through the book. Instead, I found myself dipping in and out of it as I found different examples to try.


You can see from the contents page that the book is comprehensive.

As well as lots of step-by-step photos (oh, all that work to create them!), the book contains many brief artists' profiles that I found interesting.

Have you seen this book, too? Did you find it useful? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me happy - please leave a comment!

(No anonymous comments, thanks.)