Links for you to explore this week:
* May-June 2014: Quilt Surface Design Symposium, Columbus, USA.
* The delicate textiles of Dorothy Haig.
* Fascinating thread works by Jane Theau.
* If you haven't seen any Design Matters TV
(DMTV) videos by Linda and Laura Kemshall before, here's your chance to
watch a few for free. I have subscribed to DMTV for a couple of years
and find them so informative.
* Coming soon: Tasmanian Art Quilt Prize 2013 exhibition. 17 Oct-3 Nov, Hobart TAS.
* West Australian textile artist Ruth de Vos is featured this month on the SAQA website.
* Do you want to learn how to print on fabric using an inkjet printer? Linda Matthews' website is just what you need.
* 29 October-3 November: Ozquilt Network
Conference Gala, Canberra ACT. Information and registration form
* How to create a felt flower: video with Wendy Bailye.
* Free BlockFab HD app for iOS users only.
Choose from library of quilt blocks, change colours and estimate fabric
allowances - and more!
* New! Free mystery quilt by Sarah Fielke.
* Some Dresden Plate quilts to get your creative juices going.
* Sue Daley's top 10 tips for English Paper Piecing.